5/05/2008

Why Me!! (Family Picutres)

Can we say cooperation!! All I want is for once to have a nice family picture where my husband will just go with the flow. However Joey is Joey and he is always making life difficult. I wanted to get a cute picture to send out in a Christmas card this year. I spend weeks looking for the perfect outfits for the kids. I got a new shirt for me that I liked and told my husband that he was on his own. I knew that he would not wear what I put in front of him. I actually went as far as to tell him that I didn't care is he showed up naked for the family pictures. I should know not to tempt him. We traveled to Gardner Village, went down to a nice spot and I turned around to see that my adorable husband literally took what I said and had not shirt on. Why me!!!! After a few shots of him without his shirt he finally put one on for the rest of the pictures. I ended up not even sending out cards. Maybe next year I will finally get my husband to cooperated and we can get a picture with our family with out him sticking out like a sore thumb!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! You're blogging!!! What a CUTE family. Noah looks like Joey, Logan looks like your side of the family, and little hadley is a good mixture! Crazy how that works. You look great stacia! Hope you're doing well. Funny..I came across a picture of you the other day when we were little. I need your email so I can send it to you.
-Erika

Celeste said...

You have to admit, that was dang funny when Joey ripped off his shirt!

Anonymous said...

I saw your blog off of Erika's. It is fun to see you and your cute family. Can I put you on our link list? I hope you are doing great. Where are you now?

*Libby

Travis and Kira Evans said...

Cute family pictures! Becky told me you have a blog. It's cute, wow your kids are getting big. It's fun to see pictures of them!
-Kira :)

Michelle S. said...

Very, very cute blog Stacia! It was so fun to see you at the store tonight! I can't believe that I remembered you blog address! Cute pictures and I think Joey is a hoot!