7/05/2009

Here's the Deal

I just got chew out by my adorable sister-in-law about blogging. I know that I'm a horrible blogger, but life has just gotten so crazy and things have been really busy and messy. My life needs to get organized starting with my house. I'm going to take one room at a time and clean it form top to bottom, I'm going to organize my basement into a nice clean heaven, get the bills filed and the businesses in order and I struck a deal with Dom about my blog. I will promise to blog once a month to update you about my little family and our busy life. If I fail I owe Dom a gift card to P.F. Changs, and other places. Here's how if will work, for every month that I forget to blog I will send Dom something in the mail in the form of a gift card. Lucky Dom, but I'm going to try and keep up on it so that Dom and everyone else can see what going on in our crazy life!!

3 comments:

Tifany said...

It is good to hear from you again. I am glad the family is doing well.
Terry

Rogers Family said...

About time! Can I help with the basement we can trade I need the storage room cleaned out!

Jillyan said...

Can I get in on the deal too???