9/30/2009

Here comes Baby #4!!!

I went to the doctor today and we couldn't here the heart beat of the baby, so I had a little panic attack. They put me in the ultra sound room and we took a look and everything looks great. baby looks great and is measuring just perfectly. I'm 10 weeks pregnant and my due date is April 29Th. Everyone is pretty excited in the house except Joey who is panicked because now we have to get new cars, and how are we going to be able to handle another kid, have you seen ours?

6 comments:

Tifany said...

I'm glad the baby is doing well. And um.....good luck with the car thing:) You wanna buy our mini van? It only has 99,411 miles on it!

Julie said...

Stacia, that is awesome! Congrats!!

Lisel said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! Maybe Hadley will get a sister and start a new trend for all of us!

Julie said...

Congratulations!! This is great news and Joey will be just fine.

I also love your family picture at the top of your blog. So cute.

The Lambourne Family said...

Congrats!!!

Travis and Kira Evans said...

Congrats!