11/22/2010

Beautiful @*!

This was a conversation between my boys the other night and all Joey and I could do was hide our faces and laugh. Background-Noah for his birthday a several years ago got a bunch of animals that look real including a Donkey. Logan thinks it funny to call the donkey by it's other name. So here goes the conversation. Logan (picking up the donkey)-Look at this ass? Noah-That's a nice ass Logan-Do you like my ass? Noah (Taking the donkey for Logan)-This is a beautiful ass. I'm going to take a picture of this beautiful ass. Logan-That is a beautiful ass. After Noah took a picture of the donkey with his cell phone he sent the picture to Joey and asked... Noah-Dad do you like my beautiful ass? I love my boys and I can't tell you the tears that I was crying over the conversation.

1 comment:

Mateah said...

oh my gosh you just made my day! i am laughing my head off!!!!