11/22/2008

Tagged

The Rules for playing TAG:

*Link to the person who tagged you

*Post the rules on your blog

*Write six random things about yourself

*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post

*Let each person know he/she has been tagged

*Let the tagger know when your entry is up

Rachel and Tifany tagged me.

1. I get hooked on doing one thing and let everything else go (Example I love to read and when I read a book it totally consumes my day and I let my house go)

2. I have not slept though the night in 7 years and I get up a usually watch a movie or read when I can't get back to sleep.

3. I love to make crafty things.

4. I love to try and get organized however you would never know it by the way my house looks. It is however a goal of mine to get organized and have everything in it's own place.

5. My son takes fencing and I love to watch him in his tournaments. He has only be doing it for 3 months and he fences kids the are 4 years older than him and does very well in keeping up with them.

6. I'm a movie collecter. I hardly go to the movies so if there is something that I wanted to see I usually buy it when it comes out. Half the movies we own I believe I like mostly and I know my husband hates but they are ours forever.

So now I'm tagging Celeste, Trina, Becky, Lisel, Melanie, and Angie

1 comment:

Michelle S. said...

Fun to know those things about you!

I like to do crafty things too, but I don't get to do them very often.