10/28/2008

I've Been Tagged

So I started this tag a while ago and now that it's November 22nd I'm now finishing it.
Rachel Tagged me twice!
8 TV shows that I love to watch:
1. Survivor 2. CSI 3. Dexter 4. Charmed 5. America's Funniest Home Video 6. Law and Order SVU 7. Extreme Home Makeover 8. House
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Braza Grill 2. Chili's 3. Olive Garden 4. Sizzler 5. LaFontera 6. Bajios 7. Famous Dave's 8. Sizzler
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Went to the Bank 2. Cleaned the Living Room 3. Read my book 4. Went to the Movies (Twilight, what a let down) 5. Took my kids to Grandma's 6. Made some business calls 7.Got my internet working 8. Picked Noah and Zack up from school.
8 things on my wish list
1. A clean house 2. A maid 3. No laundry 4. A stress free job 5. A Vacation 6. A bigger house 7. Friends for my children that they could run next door and play with. 8. My husband to not have to work so much.
8 things that I am looking forward to
1. Thanksgiving 2. Logan's Birthday 3. The new year 4. The Economy to pick up (Hopefully soon) 5. Christmas 6. Going Snowmobiling 7.Finishing my book 8. A good nights sleep
8 people I tag
1. Becky 2. Kira 3. Celeste 4. Dom 5. Robyn 6. Tianna 7. Jenny 8. Jill

No comments: