12/11/2008

Halloween

This year we had a devil (Hadley), werewolf (Noah) and vampire (Logan) for Halloween.  I thought that all my kids looked really cute in their Halloween costumes.  I slaved away on the sewing machine for 5 days straight sewing these little creations.  I think that they all like their costumes.  This year we got to trick or treating with our cousins Josh, Nathan, Brandon, MacKenzie, Ryan and Shaylee.  We went to sizzler first because the kids got to eat free and then to Aunt Celeste's house.  She gives out hugh gift bags to all the grandkids and then to my parents, and last but not least Melanie's house for the Trick or Treating.  What a night!!!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

What is your mom??? Your slaving away paid off, dang cute costumes on dang cute kids!

I'm so glad all the little spooks came to my house for "HUGH" goodie bags...or HUGE, whatever...!!