3/13/2010

Look at me Go...

Another post for me, I totally on a roll.  I just thought I would post a little update on Noah's fencing.  Today he took 1st place in his fencing tourny!  That make 2 gold medals for the year and 1 bronze medal.  It seems like it's between him and another boy from a different fencing league and they  seem go back and forth, but today it was Noah's day!!! (Last time they met in the semi's and he got the best of Noah.)  Noah did such a great job and came from behind in the semi-finals to win the bout (Fencing another kid from our league which I hate.) and then took the best 2 out of 3 to win the gold medal in the finals.  He sent 2 kids home crying because they lost. (It's so hard for these little guys/girls to keep it together when they lose.)  One more tourny to go and then the team tourny and we are done for the Utah Fencing Cup.  His coach told him if he gets 1 more gold medal he can switch to saber, which means a little different rules then the foil that he currently uses.  I will post pictures as soon as I get them off my camera and phone.  Great job Noah!!!!!

No comments: