3/06/2010

My Little Klutz

We took another trip to the Insta Care last night for the king of mishaps.  Logan jumped on his Aunt Melanie's bean bag and caught the edge of the window seat and split his eye.  I should say that Logan has had more stitches than any other kid in our house, he is a walking disaster.  He is a little tornado waiting to strike.  Joey says he is just like he was.  I have a feeling we will be making many more trips to the doctor to stitch him up in the future.  6 stitches later (with 2 deep stitches) and he was a good as new, and back to enjoy a sleepover with his cousins.  His poor little eye was so swollen, I'm sure he will have a shiner.

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Oh my gosh...that's disgusting! I so didn't need to see that. Poor little Logs.

hannahhoecherl said...

Awwww Logs!!!! that look painful! but of course he is smiling like normal! at least you dont have wimpy kids right?

Stacia Hoecherl said...

He was really tough at the doctor especially since I think that part of his eye wasn't numb and he could feel the doctor putting in the stitches. He now has matching scar on both eyes.

Rogers Family said...

This really makes me sick in the future I would not like to see these. Thanks