6/25/2008

Update on Hadley

Noah and Logan took these pictures of Hadley!!
I never put updates on here about my children, but we just went to the doctor so I thought that I would. Hadley is 10 months old. She weights 17 lbs. 12 oz. (She is in the 75% in weight and weights more now then Logan did at a year YAY!!) She is 28 inches. (She grew 3 inches in 3 months, She is in the 50%) Her head circumference is 17 3/4 inches. (She is in the 40%) She is a very happy little baby. She loves to play peek a boo and is very fast at crawling. She looks a lot like her daddy and I thought that she was going to be a mommas girl but like my boys if her dad is around, loves him. (This makes me a little sad, I did hope that 1 of our kids would like me more, but I guess daddy is just more fun to play with!!) She is on the verge of walking. She will stand on her own and every once in a while take maybe two steps but then falls to the ground and takes off crawling. She is very much loved by the whole family. She is a very sweet little girl. Also while at the doctors office I did find out that Hadley had double ear infections. I had no clue. She was not even acting different. I'm either a bad mother and not very observant or my children don't ever change when they have ear infections. She has been amazingly happy through the whole thing. (My boys are the same way when they get ear infections, I never notice until they get other symptoms.) She is taking her meds and we go back next week to see if they are all cleared up.

1 comment:

Jillyan said...

Wes is the same way with ear infections. He is always so happy and content.