6/25/2008

Water Horse Eggs

My two boys are obsessed with the Water Horse show about the Loch Ness Monster. For months before the show even came out Noah kept telling us that he wanted to go to the pet store and by a water horse as a pet. Joey and I would always just say that water horses are not real. Well when the movie came outon DVD I went to the store and bought the movie and came home and watched it. The boys loved it. They do a reenactment of it in the tub where Noah is the water horse and Logan is the boy and they swim around and Noah makes this noise like the water horse and Logan recites the little boys lines from the movie. Well our new thing is that they like to collect water horse eggs. Every where we go they are bending over and picking up rocks. Big ones, little ones and they are all over the house. I'm so sick of rocks!!! Logan has to put them in bowls and wash them. I had to ban bring water eggs into the house!! I told the boys that we have enough Water Horse Eggs!!!

No comments: