6/24/2008

Disney Pricess Test


You Are Mulan!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.


Which Disney Princess Are You? So I found this test on my friend Kim's blog and thought that it sound like fun.I was thinking and wondering which princess I would be and I have to say that Mulan is very cool however, I think I secretly want to be a girly girl.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I had no idea you had a blog!!! I am so glad that you left a comment on mine so that I can see yours!!!! You have such a cute family too!

Celeste said...

I'm Mulan too!

Celeste said...

P.S. Some of the questions I had close seconds to. If I answered with those I'd be Jasmine! Totally opposite eh?