6/25/2008

Visit To Annie

Celeste and I got to surprise Annie for her bridal shower and fly back to North Carolina. (Yes, my husband is awesome for letting me go and leave our boys behind since I had just gotten home from a trip with my mom and had left the kids home then.) We arrived at 11:00 pm and had Greg pick us up from the airport and we were so excited to see Annie. She was a sleep on the couch when we arrived at the house so we went upstairs and Celeste jumped on Annie and woke her up. She was a little disoriented and said "What the crap" and then once she realized who it was she repeated "What the crap" and "Oh my heck" it was awesome. We went to the shower the next day and hung out with the family. We got to see baby Ryan for the first time and what a cute baby she is. We also helped Annie with her Wedding invitations. Celeste did all the embossing and most of the work. It was so much fun to see everyone. On the way home I got to fly first class. It was really great and Hadley was an awesome flier for the 5 hours on the non stop plain ride.

No comments: