10/16/2008

First Day of School

Noah and Logan on their 1st day of school.  Noah was so excited to go to Kindergarten.  We got there pretty early and he had time to play on the playground.  I took him to class and got him settled into his seat.  He gets to sit next to London who lives in our neighborhood.  There are a lot of kids from our ward that are in his class and he loves that.  Logan's 1st day was a little bit rougher.  He didn't want to go and I left him crying in the classroom.  It was a little hard but I knew that he would be fine when I got back to pick him up. (He was and he said that he had a lot of fun.)  One of the best parts about school is that I get 2 1/2 hours to myself. (Hadley is usually taking a nap during school.)  I LOVE SCHOOL!!!

2 comments:

Michelle S. said...

I love these pictures. They truely say "first day of school". Good job for capturing the moment.

How are you liking your new Mac?

Rachel Elison said...

Yeah an Update! You have been tagged! Check out my blog and you'll see!