10/16/2008

Happy Birthday Noah!!!!

Happy Birthday Noah!!!! I can't believe that you are 6!!   You are an amazing kid.  You love to learn and play.  I love that you are a great big brother.  You are always worried about your brother and sister. (Sometimes a little to worried.)   Things that you do that amaze me are 
1.  You can watch a movie once and practically recite the whole show.  
2.  You remember everything.  Nothing gets by you and if I promise to do something you make sure that I stick to it.
3.  You love your family.  (This includes your extended family)
4.  You can ride your 4 wheeler like a pro!!!!
5.  You love animals and always want to get a new pet. (Your mean mom however won't let you)
6.  Your sensitive and a little dramatic.  (This rubs off onto you little brother.) 
7.  You look just like your dad.  I think that your his clone.
8.  That even though you say every sunday that you don't want to go to church you love it when you get there and love to ask mom and dad questions about Jesus and Heavenly Father.
9.  That you love to read.
10. That you love life.
You amaze me every day!!!  I'm so blessed that you are in my life.  I treasure every day that I get to be your mom and spend all day with you.  I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Rogers Family said...

Your Noah is a cute kid! 6 years goes by too fast. Ben and I feel like rye is already a teenager.