10/16/2008

Happy Anniversary Joey!

So on September 14th Joey and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary.   We did nothing to spectacular, the day before we took our kids to Lagoon and then had dinner on our Anniversary at Sally's house for 2nd Sunday!!  Not to exciting but we didn't care.  I can't believe that it has been 9 years.  Some days it seems like I was just sitting across from Joey at the Salt Lake Temple and other days it seems like we have been together forever.  The last 9 years have definitely had there ups and downs, with all our business adventures and Joey's get quick schemes.  I still think that we have a lot to look forward to and a ton of adventures left to go on.  Happy Anniversary Joey!!

1 comment:

Rachel Elison said...

Happy Anniversary! Good job! I hope we can make it!